The Fountains at Raintree Lake is a planned community of 176 single-family detached homes in Lee’s Summit, Cass County, Missouri. Construction started in 2004 and was completed in 2016. The developer, Glen Jones, turned over control of the Association to an elected board of directors in July of 2016.
The Fountains is an over-55 community with lawn care, irrigation, snow removal and garbage service provided by the Association. Residents enjoy access to over 17 acres of common areas, two miles of paved walking paths and a stocked pond. Homeowners have access to Raintree Lake for boating, fishing, water sports, two clubhouses, walking trails, ponds, and a swimming pool complex.
Day-to-day management services for our community are provided by Area Real Estate Services in Independence. Our primary contact is Sandy Turner and she can be reached at (816) 650-6718 or email@example.com. Their office is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 to 4:30.
Please call or email Area Real Estate Services for ALL of your questions or concerns. They will record and track all requests to make sure the proper action is taken. Please do not call Reisner or A1Hydroflo direct UNLESS you have contracted with them for additional services beyond what the Association provides.
Real Estate transaction information
Real Estate agents and title companies, please contact our management company, Area Real Estate Services at (816) 650-6718 or firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain information on dues, assessments, unpaid fines, and other fees.
New residents of The Fountains are encouraged to view the Welcome Letter, a single page that will help you get acquainted with your new neighborhood.
You are reading the ‘Home’ page of this website. Site navigation is through the menu bar at the top of each page. Some of the menu items have sub-items which appear when you hover your mouse over the main item. The menu may change appearance when you visit this site on a small screen, such as a cell phone. On a small screen the menu will appear as a three-bar icon in the menu bar. Just click on the icon and the full menu will appear.
- Home – Return to this page
- News – General information for the community. Newest posts will be at the top, scroll down for past messages. If you aren’t looking for something in particular, look here FIRST. When you reach the bottom, click ‘Older Posts’ to continue reading.
- Board – Meet your Board of Directors
- Committees – Descriptions of the various committees that make our community work
- ARB – The Architectural Review Board reviews and approves all exterior changes to homes in The Fountains
- Common Ground – Care and maintenance for the 17 acres of beautiful green space in our community
- Social – News and activities for those interest in the social activities here in The Fountains
- Neighborhood Watch – Tips and information to help keep your home safe
- Documents – A repository for documents, forms and newsletters. All are in PDF format for downloading to your computer
- Services – A listing of the various services that the Association provides to homeowners
- Lawn Care – Information on lawn care, including contact information and optional services
- Irrigation – Information about our central irrigation system
- Snow Removal – Important information for the wintertime
- Trash Service – Information and contacts for our trash contractor
- Contractor Recommendations – Service companies that have done good work for Fountains residents
There is also a Search box on the right side of the Home Page. Can’t find what you are looking for? Enter a search word here, and the system will show all pages and posts containing that word.
If you are looking for the newest posts on this site, check the Recent Posts widget on the right side of the home page. The five most recent posts are listed, newest first. Just click on the title to be taken to the post.
Trouble reading the web page?
If you’re having trouble reading the text on your computer screen, try this:
Press and hold the CTRL key then tap the + (plus sign) key, Each time you tap, the screen will be magnified. To make the text smaller again, press CTRL and the – (minus sign).
This works on most Windows browsers. Apple users, check your browser menu. Each one is different.
Please check back often as we add more information. Please send any site feedback to: email@example.com