The Fountains at Raintree Lake is a planned community of 176 single-family detached homes in Lee’s Summit, Cass County, Missouri. Construction started in 2004 and was completed in 2016. The developer, Glen Jones, turned over control of the Association to an elected board of directors in July of 2016.
The Fountains is an over-55 community with lawn mowing, irrigation, snow removal and garbage service provided by the Association. Residents enjoy access to over 17 acres of common areas, two miles of paved walking paths and a beautiful pond. Homeowners also have access to all Raintree Lake amenities for boating, fishing, water sports, two clubhouses, walking trails, ponds, and a swimming pool complex.
Day-to-day management services for our community are provided by Area Real Estate Services in Independence. Our primary contact is Sandy Turner and she can be reached at (816) 650-6718 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Their office is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 to 4:30.
Please call or email Area Real Estate Services for ALL of your questions or concerns. They will record and track all requests to make sure the proper action is taken. Please do not call our lawn care, irrigation, or snow removal contractors direct UNLESS you have contracted with them for additional services beyond what the Association provides.
Architectural Control Boards (ARB)
Any changes to the exterior appearance of homes or lots in the Fountains MUST BE APPROVED IN ADVANCE by the Architectural Control Boards of both The Fountains at Raintree Lake AND the Raintree Lake Property Owners Association.
Approval can take some time and will NOT be given on demand, so do not schedule contractors until you have signed approvals from both Boards in hand.
Full information can be found under the ‘Architectural Control Board‘ menu item at the top of this page.
Real Estate transaction information
Real Estate agents and title companies, please contact our management company, Area Real Estate Services at (816) 650-6718 or email@example.com to obtain information on dues, assessments, unpaid fines, and other fees.
New residents of The Fountains are encouraged to view the Welcome Letter, a single page that will help you get acquainted with your new neighborhood.
Please make sure Sandy at Area Real Estate has your email address, as important information is published via email. Also, let her know if you do not have access to email. Alternate arrangements will be made.
Board of Director in-person meetings are not currently scheduled due to changing COVID meeting requirements and to respect our vulnerable population. When meetings resume, all residents are welcome and encouraged to attend. Meeting schedules and agendas will be published via email and on the Board->Meeting Agendas page prior to the meetings. Homeowners are encouraged to monitor The Fountains website for current communications from The Board.
You are reading the ‘Home’ page of this website. Site navigation is through the menu bar at the top of each page. Some of the menu items have sub-items which appear when you hover your mouse over the main item. The menu may change appearance when you visit this site on a small screen, such as a cell phone. On a small screen the menu will appear as a three-bar icon in the menu bar. Just click on the icon and the full menu will appear.
- Home – Return to this page
- News – General information for the community. Newest posts will be at the top, scroll down for past messages. If you aren’t looking for something in particular, look here FIRST. When you reach the bottom, click ‘Older Posts’ to continue reading.
- Board of Directors – Meet your Board of Directors
- Finance – Information from the Treasurer, financial reports
- Budget 2020 – Working documents for the budget for next year
- Annual Meeting 2020 – Information about the Annual Meeting of Members
- Meeting Agendas – Board meeting agendas as published before each meeting
- Meeting Minutes – Approved minutes from past meetings
- Architectural Review Board – Reviews and approves changes to the exterior appearance of home in the Fountains
- Committees – Descriptions of the various committees that make our community work
- Documents – A repository for documents, forms and newsletters. All are in PDF format for downloading to your computer
- Services – A listing of the various services that the Association provides to homeowners
- Lawn Care – Information on lawn care, including contact information and optional services
- Irrigation – Information about our central irrigation system
- Snow Removal – Important information for the wintertime
- Trash Service – Information and contacts for our trash contractor
- Subcontractors – Contact information on subcontractors who worked on new homes
- Contractor Recommendations – Service companies that have done good work for Fountains residents
- Real Estate Agents – Recommended by Fountains residents
There is also a Search box on the right side of the Home Page. Can’t find what you are looking for? Enter a search word here, and the system will show all pages and posts containing that word.