Homeowners in The Fountains at Raintree Lake own their lots and landscaping, and are responsible for maintaining them to community standards. The Association provides the following regular lawn care services for all homeowners:
- Weekly mowing, trimming and clipping removal from sidewalks
- Five applications of fertilizer, weed, and insect control per year:
- (Mar/Apr) – preemergence & fertilizer
- (May/Jun) – broadleaf weed control
- (Jun/Jul) – preemergence & fertilizer
- (Aug) – insect & grub control – grub control included bi-annually (done in 2017)
- (Sept/Oct) – Fall weed control and fertilizer
- Removal of leaves from landscaping and mulching of leaves in lawn (one time only in late fall)
The contractor providing these services is:
Raymore, MO 64083
Please DO NOT call Outdoor Solutions directly for issues with the services provided by the Association. Call Area Real Estate Services at (816) 650-6718 and they will contact the contractor
Opting-out of lawn care (effective 2019 season):
Homeowners may opt out of ALL lawn services. There will be no reduction in dues. This is an ALL or NOTHING option. Either all lawn services will be provided, or none.
The homeowner must contact Area Real Estate for an Opt-out form, or download it HERE. This form must be signed and returned to Area Real Estate. The homeowner must also place signs in the front and back yards on mowing days (usually Thursday) indicating that they do not want service. If the signs are not in place, the lawn WILL be mowed, trimmed, and blown.
Grass clumping after mowing, and grass stains on sidewalks (2019): Click HERE for news article.