Homeowners in The Fountains at Raintree Lake own their lots and landscaping, and are responsible for maintaining them to community standards. The Association provides the following regular lawn care services for all homeowners:
- Weekly mowing, trimming and clipping removal from sidewalks, performed every Wednesday
- Five applications of fertilizer, weed, and insect control per year:
- (Mar/Apr) – preemergence & fertilizer
- (May/Jun) – broadleaf weed control
- (Jun/Jul) – preemergence & fertilizer
- (Aug) – insect & grub control – grub control included bi-annually
- (Sept/Oct) – Fall weed control and fertilizer
- Removal of leaves from landscaping and mulching of leaves in lawn (one time only in late fall)
The contractor providing these services is:
Raymore, MO 64083
Please DO NOT call Outdoor Solutions directly for issues with the services provided by the Association. Call Area Real Estate Services at (816) 650-6718 and they will contact the contractor
Opting-out of lawn care:
Homeowners may opt out of ALL lawn care services. There will be no reduction in dues. This is an ALL or NOTHING option. Either all lawn services will be provided, or none. Because of the design of the irrigation system, individual homes may NOT opt out of irrigation.
The homeowner must contact Area Real Estate to opt-out of lawn care services. This form must be signed and returned to Area Real Estate. The homeowner must also place signs in the front and back yards on mowing days (usually Wednesday) indicating that they do not want service. If the signs are not in place, the lawn WILL be mowed, trimmed, and blown.
Grass clumping after mowing, and grass stains on sidewalks (2019): Click HERE for news article.