To better serve all the homeowners at the Fountains at Raintree Lake we would be happy to provide a customized bid for any service you would like done. By providing a customized bid we are ensuring each project price is specific to each property and budget.
LAWN CARE – If there is a service not listed but you are interested in please contact us
- Aeration – We can provide a one pass or two pass service. Typically done in August, September and October but can be done at any time of the year.
- Aeration and Slit Seeding – This project requires a one pass aeration then we apply the grass seed with our slit seeding machine to ensure good ground contact.
- Slit Seeding – If you prefer not to have an aeration done but still want your lawn seeded, we can provide a 1 pass slit seeding for only certain sections of the lawn such as front, sides, back or just spot seeding.
- On all Aerations and seeding homeowner is responsible to mark all irrigation heads and any other objects in the lawn prior to service.
LANDSCAPE – If there is a service not listed but you are interested in please contact us
- Shrub and Tree Pruning
- Leaf Cleanup – Additional leaf pickup can be done as often as requested.
- Landscape Design and Installation – A bid will be provided for any size project you have and is specific to what your needs and budget will be.
- Customer Design and Installation for any project
- Shrub and Tree addition or replacement
- New or Updated edging for landscape
- Rock and Mulch addition or replacement
- Shrub and Tree Fertilizing – Can be done anytime of the year
- Insect Spraying (Japanese Beetles) for Shrubs and Trees – Needs to be done in May and June
- Weed control in landscape beds – An application can be applied to your landscape beds to reduce/prevent unwanted weeds. This service may require a second application for maximum control.
HOME – If there is a service not listed but you are interested in please contact us
- Gutter Cleaning – All debris will be removed and collected from the gutters and disposed of.
- Gutter Sealing – If you have gutters that leak on the ends or at connection points we can seal those areas to prevent water loss, a bid will be provided for services.
- More services to come in spring 2021