Basic trash service is provided by the Association:
- One wheeled bin
- Weekly pickup (Monday – must be on curb by 7am)
- Do not place bin on curb before dark the prior day (Sunday), and remove it by Monday evening. RLPOA will issue fines for bins left on the street (see below).
The following services are available at extra cost:
- Recycling bin and separate pickup ($24/year + $25 one-time charge for delivery of bin)
- Lawn waste pickup in paper bags ($40/year)
- Large item pickup (call for quote)
Please contact the trash company directly to verify prices and to arrange these services:
22820 S State Route 291
Harrisonville, MO 64701
Per the Fountains covenants, all trash and recycling must be in enclosed polycarts. No open recycling bins or bagged garbage may be left on the curb for pickup. Bagged garbage and open recycling leads to trash blowing around the neighborhood.
Per Raintree Lake Property Owners Association covenants, trash cannot be placed on the curb before dark the day before pickup (Sunday), and it must be put away by the end of the pickup day. Notify the RLPOA office (816-537-7576) if you need to leave your bin out (missed pickup, etc), or you WILL be fined by RLPOA.
Please keep your trash bins in the garage. They cannot be stored where they are visible from the street.